You can shop with confidence at Zero Waste Co knowing that your personal information and your purchases are kept safe and secure with our buyer protection.
Buyer protection is covered by:
How we keep you protected:
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the Zero Waste Co.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
You are not protected when:
- Fraudulent charges to a credit card (Please refer to your credit card provider).
- If you notice any charge to your account that you did not authorize, report it to your credit card company.
- Claims that an item was not delivered when the shipping company’s records show that it was.
- Claims that an item is not as described when the seller can prove that it is.
- Items that were delivered and are as described but the buyer no longer wants.