Become a zero-waste hero and send your packages the eco-friendly way!
These compostable mailer bags are a great way to show that your business is serious about the concerns that plastic and non-recyclable products are having on our environment.
Show your customers you care and become a zero hero sender today!!
Buy Compostable Postage Bags in Australia to Save the Environment
Since the launch of our Zero Waste Co. online store in 2018, we’ve been able to supply a growing market with quality products such as our compostable postage bags in Australia. Being a 100% locally-owned company, we align our business practice with the government’s drive to reduce the impact of waste on landfills and oceans. Statistics show that on average, each Australian creates around 2t of waste annually. Converting to eco-smart options is currently the most effective way to reduce this impact. Yet, it is only possible if consumers have easy access to quality biodegradable alternatives at affordable prices.
The Importance of Biodegradable Postage Bags in Australia
Early in 2019, the Global Citizen reported how Australian retailers managed a reduction of 80% in the usage of plastic bags. It means about 1.5 billion plastic bags did not end up in our landfills.
- In addition to retailers’ plastic bags, mail bags are another huge contributor to pollution. Our compostable mail bags are the best option. In comparison, our mailbags completely break down in a home composting system in around 120 days. On average, conventional plastic solutions used for this kind of packaging takes decades to decompose, while certain plastics can take up to 1 000 years to completely disintegrate.
- When plastic ends up in the environment, it releases various kinds of toxins into natural water resources and soil. Our compostable postage bags leave no toxins or traces of harmful substances behind. The result, an environmentally safe solution that does not contribute to pollution and preserves our planet for generations to come.
- Not all eco-friendly postage bags in Australia are delivering on the same expected compostable expectations. We believe in your devotion to making a difference in the environment by changing your consuming habits through eco-friendly choices. It doesn’t, however, mean you have the time for impact studies and product research. Sadly, it leaves the door open for products to enter the market, which delivers less promising biodegradable results while still having an increased price tag attached to it. Our compostable mail bags give you the confidence of investing in outstanding products, impacting positively on the environment. The biodegradable postage bags which we stock in our online store are both locally and internationally certified for its compostable features. Leaving you with the peace of mind that your investment in nature is delivering the expected results.
Benefits of Our Eco-friendly Postage Bags
It is easy to misjudge the strong and durable appearance and feel of our biodegradable mailbags since it resembles plastic in so many ways. Yet, in addition to proper certification, our compostable mailbags have several other benefits both for you and the environment.
- Your main concern is to have your goods protected. Our biofriendly bag consists of mostly a copolymer which is entirely biodegradable and a substance which is inherently nothing else than corn starch. The result of these two products is a durable product with highly biodegradable properties.
- Our postage bags are waterproof to protect its contents during all weather conditions and to ensure your shipment always arrives in perfect shape. Its matte finish is the key feature to distinguish it from conventional bags with a glossy surface.
- We are aware of the price sensitivity of these kinds of overheads in your business, which is why we offer several discounted options on purchases. We are already very competitive with our pricing, but we also offer as much as a 15 percent discount on bulk orders. It is just one of the many ways in which we consider your need to contribute to the conservation of the environment.
Why You Should Use Zero Waste Co.
Almost as soon as we started trading, our business started booming. There are many reasons why it happened, but we believe it is due to the local market’s commitment to change their ways and reap the benefits of global conservation and a reduction in pollution. Our out of the box thinking was a fresh approach to existing efforts, hence why the market was in our favour.
In addition to this, our core principals are the foundation of our operation and include several commitments. For instance, our continuous efforts to achieve excellence in service and ranges don’t go unnoticed. Integrity and the value we add to our business as well as in the market we serve is another contributing element to our success. We believe in an achievement-driven approach which will benefit all involved.
Do you want to be part of our successful approach towards waste reduction, minimised pollution and caring both for the environment and the people calling it home? Speak to us and become part of the solution to pollution.
Eco-Friendly Courier Bags: a Range of Sustainable Products and Excellent Service
Our eco-friendly courier bags and other environmentally-friendly products exceed all expectations. We strive to make a difference in the way we all live and we sell locally and internationally. See what we have to offer you.
The Benefits of Compostable Courier Bags
Each of us can make a difference today, to the future of our planet by buying only reusable and biodegradable products that don’t damage our planet by filling it up with plastic.
- You can inspire others to become conscious of how they treat our oceans. Unite with us and be an example to your friends and family to develop a zero-waste lifestyle by using eco-friendly products. We have helpful tips on how to do just that.
- Our eco-friendly mail bags are waterproof, 100 percent biodegradable, and home compostable. They are also secure and durable. We provide 25 shipping and mailer bags as part of the Zero Hero pack and they can be used to send anything, anywhere. Our logos are small enough for you to cover with your own, and you can either write on the matte finish or apply your existing shipping labels.
- Our new ZeroPack contains 25 compostable courier and mailer bags that have a double adhesive strip so they can be reused. They have been certified as home compostable, meaning that they break down into CO2, water and biomass within 24 weeks, leaving no toxins behind.
Our decomposable bags are made of PBAT (a completely decomposable copolymer) and corn starch and will break down to leave no damaging substances behind.
Problems Biodegradable Courier Bags Address
We make it easy for you to obtain green, eco-friendly, decomposable mailers when you need to send a package.
- Gain your customers’ respect by making it clear that you care about the environment and oppose the use of non-recyclables and plastic waste that poison our world.
- You need not worry about the quality of our products since we provide a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee that protects our buyers. Our fully Australian-owned and operated company makes use of PayPal, offering safe shopping and added buyer protection.
- Our Eco-Mailer courier bags are also home compost certified and each bag includes 25 pieces. The material used to construct the Eco-Mailer is about 60 microns thick and makes them tough. They comprise all the qualities of the Hero pack and the ZeroPack.
We apply discounts to orders over 25, so buy as many as you want and keep them in stock. Have a look at our bundling options and find out how much you can save.
Why You Should Use Zero Waste Co
All our tracked deliveries are totally carbon neutral and our packages are dispatched in biodegradable and home compostable containers. We do our best to complete deliveries on the same day once an order has been received − from Monday to Friday − but please allow for two business days when we’re running sales, promotions, and over Christmas. Contact us to place your order.