Compostable Bubble Wrap 100m roll
Yep, you read that right! Compostable Bubble Wrap!!
This stuff is amazing!
Made from the same materials as our legendary ZeroPack compostable mailers, these rolls of bubble wrap are 100% compostable.
It looks and feels a helluva lot like plastic, but it's not. Not even close. But, for those fans, it still pops when you squeeze them!!
It is a 100% biodegradable, home-compostable bubble wrap and is made from PBAT (a copolymer that is completely biodegradable and compostable) and PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days.
Achieving the home compostable certification means they completely break down to CO2, water and biomass within 24 weeks in a home composting environment - leaving no toxins or nasty substances behind.
The standard rolls are 450mm wide and 100m long, but if you're looking for wider ones get in touch and we can get you a price for them.
OK Home Compost - European certification for home compostable packaging
OK Compost Industrial - European certification for industrially compostable packaging
ABA Home Compost - Australasian certification for home compostable packaging
ABA Industrial - Australasian certification for industrially compostable packaging
Help the Environment Through Reusable and Compostable Bubble Wrap
Compostable bubble wrap doesn’t full up landfills and is not detrimental to our oceans. Buy our sustainable products and feel good about helping our environment and planet by using zero-waste products.
What Sets Zero Waste Co. Apart Regarding Biodegradable Bubble Wrap?
We are a wholly Australian-owned and operated company that protects our local and international buyers by providing a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
- We search for the best and most up-to-date eco-friendly products available because we want to offer those customers wishing to live a zero-waste lifestyle the finest quality products on the market, at competitive prices. We started our company in 2018 and it’s gratifying to see how many consumers agree with our viewpoint and support our mission.
- Buy biodegradable bubble wrap from us. Our 100m long and 450mm wide standard roll is made of the same substances as our ZeroPack compostable mailers and courier bags. It contains PBAT − which is a fully decomposable copolymer − and corn starch, leaving no harmful elements behind once it has broken down.
- Talk to us if you want wider rolls and we will price them for you. Our biodegradable bubble wrap in Australia has received certification from OK Home Compost and OK Compost Industrial – European accreditation for home and industrially-compostable packaging – and ABA Home Compost and ABA Industrial – the comparable Australasian endorsement.
- Our completely home-compostable and biodegradable bubble wrap is certified to break down to carbon dioxide, water, and biomass within 24 weeks in a home composting situation and 90 days in a commercial environment.
We provide a professional, friendly service and would like to welcome you to our establishment.
Related Services We Provide to Eco-Friendly Bubble Wrap in Australia
Bundle some of our products together for big savings. We give up to 20% off. Find out how you can bundle and save while protecting our planet from plastic waste.
- Say no to plastic shopping and grocery bags by purchasing our eco-friendly, washable, 12 or 15 pieces reusable mesh produce bags in different sizes and colours. These multipurpose bags incorporate a drawstring and are made of chemical-free, high-quality, breathable, light polyester mesh for fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Nobody likes that leftover avocado half that is now brown, so you are going to find our silicone avocado saver wraps irresistible because they will keep it fresher for longer. Leave the pit inside or take it out – it will fit snug around it. Just push the bulb in to expel the air and protect it from going brown. We offer two sizes to cover small and large avocados.
- Our BPA-free, eco reusable drinking straws receive terrific reviews. These straight food-grade silicone straws can be folded and come with a cleaning brush. Our colourful drinking straws are non-toxic and come in several styles.
Plastic straws cannot be recycled and the negative impact lasts for generations − although straws are only used for a few minutes − causing a major environmental problem and death of marine life. Approximately eight million tons of plastic blight our oceans each year and can take up to 1 000 years to decompose.
Why Trust Zero Waste Co. Regarding Eco-Friendly Bubble Wrap?
Our green products and excellent customer service will exceed all your expectations. We plan to be 150 percent carbon-neutral by 2025 by planting a tree for every order, supporting charities like the Australian Marine Conservation Society, and carbon-offsetting every package we send. Contact us for more eco-tips.