Home Compostable, Biodegradable, secure and durable mail/postage/courier bags
This is the classic Home Compostable HEROPACK shipping mailer bag.
It looks and feels a helluva lot like plastic, but it's not. Not even close.
It is a 100% biodegradable, home-compostable shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a copolymer that is completely biodegradable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days. At home, it may take up to 120 days.
- Small HEROPACK logo on the front (our Heroes can cover our branding with their own if needed).
- Premium matte finish to differentiate our compostable mailers from glossy plastic mailers.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- The compostable mailers are tough, durable and amazing!
- Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736)
- International: Home Compostable (EN13432) and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)